Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Flashback...

Background: After 23 days and attempting to lessen the feelings of loss that seem to be growing with each passing day, I decided to distract myself with photos. I have hundreds of photos stored various places documenting the numerous activities that took place the weeks prior to the boys departing. So, I will post some of my favorites...



Find what's unusual with this photo....

It's not blatantly obvious.

Hint: Look at the shot below.....
(The 2nd baseman in the bright blue jersey is my 10YO )


Now look at #1 one again.....

Okay, give up? Here is a clue.


10YO and I nicknamed the kid in photo #1 "gigantor" or "humongousaurus" Does that help?


Let's be clear though, we speak at of the utmost respect, we are not making fun of this boy -who happens to be an INCREDIBLE baseball player by the way.


Actually, my boy and I are kind of envious. See, I am 5'2 and my ex maybe 5'9.... so 10YO is destined to be little.


Ahh well, that's it for my evening photo reflection from a June baseball game.... I had to laugh when I came across the photo and thought I would share.
Please don't think less of me.

22 days!




No comments:

Post a Comment